insurance online buy Trental
Forward-looking statements contained in this press release as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Trental Missed Dosage
Trental is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it Take Trental Alternative with other people.
- Take Trental Alternative
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Trental or to methylxanthines (e.g., theophylline, caffeine, theobromine); Take Trental Alternative
- you have had recent bleeding in the brain or eye.
- Trental may cause dizziness or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Trental with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Trental before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- It may take 2 to 4 weeks to notice improvement in your condition, and up to 8 weeks for maximum relief.
- Use Trental with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Trental while you are pregnant. Trental is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Trental.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Trental.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Trental is a xanthine derivative blood flow enhancer. It works by thinning the blood and improving red blood cell flexibility, causing the blood to flow more freely through the veins.
If you miss a dose of Trental and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Trental at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Trental out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Trental if:
Possible Side Effects
Possible Side Effects: Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Trental is Take Trental Alternative used for treating intermittent claudication (pain, cramping, numbness, or weakness in the foot, hip, thigh, or buttocks) in certain patients. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Trental as directed by your doctor.
Trental is Take Trental Alternative to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
Order Trental Dakota
Do not use your Levemir insulin if it is from one of these lots. Replace it with a vial of Levemir insulin from another lot. If you must switch to another brand of insulin for any reason, first contact your health care provider because another insulin pro